The customer is king goes the old adage. However, this adage makes even more meaning today than ever before with the challenging environment that organizations in our African context face. Customer care is critical and therefore, this is a course that needs to transform any employee of any organization. Whereas front desk officers seemingly bear the image of the organization, this image should never be ruined by another officer within the organization.
This course is therefore tailored to suit the needs of all those who want to zealously guard their corporate image whilst protecting the professionalism. Through this course you will learn what it takes to create a winning environment for your organization customers by ensuring the right atmosphere right from the gatekeepers of your organization to the top management.
By the end of this training participants will be able to;
- Develop top quality customer service
- Finding positive solutions to customer complaints.
- Develop a range of communication Techniques and building customer relationships.
- Recognize barriers too delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve provision of products and services.
Public relation Officers, Communication Officers, Press Secretaries, Spokespersons, Receptionists, and Information Officers both in the Private and Public Sectors.