Managing inventory in the supply chain is critical to ensure high customer service levles. However, it is also a very costly asset to maintain, which means that having the right amount of inventory to meet customer requirements is critical. You need to find out what inventory costs across the supply chain. This course focuses on the largest investment within a jurisdication secon only to personnel, thus participants will be able to effectively manage inventory using modern procurement strategies that optimizes the ordering and carying costs.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:-
- Explain the nature of the Inventory and Management job
- Describe the steps and procedures in Inventory Management
- Identify type sof Warehouses
- List different Management Information Systems
- Understand and apply the different procurement strategies.
Procurement Officers of Public Institutions, Officers in Public procurement and Disposal entities, Head of Department, Finance Officers, Economists, Members of Procurement Committees, Contractors and all those involved in Private Public Partnerships