This course covers basic topics of management accounting and introduces a business management approach to the development and use of accounting information. In today's competitive marketplace, an excellent internal accounting system is essential for organizations to make better decisions. This course covers firms' internal accounting systems and their use in decision-making, planning and control.
On completion of this course, Participants will be able to:
- Explain cost management concepts, product costing techniques, and planning & Control systems
- USe relevant information for making short-run and long-run decisions
- Prepare a master budget and a flexible budget, compare the budgets with actual results, analyze and interpret variances
- Apply Management Accountants Codes of Ethics to resolve an ethical situations
- Develop verbal and writng communication skills through active participations in training discussions, and group meetings.
Accountants, financial Officers, Financial Controllers, Internal Auditors, Fund Managers, Financial Economic planners, Budgeting Officers, Financial Analysts and other professionals who make financial decisions in public/private sectors.