In today’s modern organization, much of a manager’s effort is directed towards the planning function. This course will help you improve your skills in strategic planning, business organization, competitive intelligence, bench marking, and the related activities. The tangible output from the course will be the ability to prepare a strategic plan and get prepared to implement your new or existing strategic plan.
At the end of this training participants will be able to;
- Strengthen their organization’s capacity to develop and implement strategy.
- Understand strategic planning.
- Design frameworks for the strategy development process.
- Understand business organization and reorganization.
- Fit strategy development into the context of broader policy design.
Senior executives in the public and private sectors, Human resource managers, Planners and Supervisors, Executive directors, Policy makers. Top and middle managers, Board of Directors, and Management Consultants.