1.0 Available careers
listed as the programme fields we offer
- GENERAL MANAGEMENT AND POLICY,
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT AND SALES,
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT,
- RECORDS AND ARCHIVE MANAGEMENT ( RAM),
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (ICT),
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMIC ANALYSIS,
- ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING,
2.0 Required Education and Experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with people.
- Master's Degree in any related field from an accredited academic institution with 5 years minimum professional experience.
- Desirable competences
- Accountability-takes responsibility for action and manages constructive criticisms
- Client orientation-works effectively well with clients and stakeholders
- Continuous Learning-promotes continuous learning for self and others
- Communication-listens and communicates clearly, adapting delivery to the audience
- Creativity and Initiative-actively seeks new ways of improving programmes or services
- performance management-identify ways and implement actions to improve performance of self and others
- Planning and organizing-plans work, anticipates risks and sets goals within area of responsibility.
- Professionalism and Ethical conduct.
- Good time management
3.0 Submission of Application
To apply, suitable applicants should complete the application form below and upload a Cover Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names, addresses and working telephone contacts of Three (3) professional referees.
Successful candidate selected after our rigorous screening process will be contacted and they will be required to provide the following additional documents:
- Academic transcripts/ Certificates
- A copy of your National Identity Card/Passport
- For Foreign Applicants, possession of a Work-permit is a MUST.